HELLO

Friday, November 22, 2013

How to Create a Romantic Breakfast


Never stop dating your mate, always continue to plan special dates; even something as simple as breakfast in bed!

3 Tips on creating a romantic breakfast for the special person in your life.


1) Choose their favorites  - rise and shine early and go prepare your mate's breakfast. Make sure to prepare items that our his/her favorites! Even, throw in something a little extra ( like carving the pancakes into heart shapes). 


2) The Set-up - Choose some nice china, glasses/cups, napkins,  and flatware to serve the breakfast on. Don't forget to pour up their favorite morning beverage ( Coffee, Juice, Tea, ect). Lastly, when setting up the breakfast; serve it on a nice tray. 


3) The delivery - wake your mate up, and sat their breakfast tray in front of them.  Hand them a pre-written note ( the note should tell them how much they mean to you).  Check on them half way through the meal; make sure you keep their beverage replenished. Spark up a sweet conversation, and enjoy! 

Have a Sweet Day!❤

Clarissa 

15 comments:

  1. I LOVE breakfast in bed! I think the set-up and presentation is one of the most important parts. Maybe because we are planners lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! Bisola, (YES it's the PLANNER inside us) the presentation is EVERYTHING! I thought breakfast in bed was a cute little romantic gesture!~Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwww how sweet! These tips are great, simple, yet intimate ways to keep the love strong in the marriage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Nancy,
      I agrees, it's the little
      things that matter the most!

      Clarissa

      Delete
  4. How amazing if my husband turned up with heart shaped toast! To be honest, I'd be happy just with toast! Great article - a girl can dream, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Claire,
      Awwww! Maybe you can drop little hints to him!:) super sweet! But, thank you for stopping by to check
      out my post!

      Clarissa

      Delete
  5. Looks like I have a plan for my baby's return home morning after. Thanks Clarissa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings, Athena!
      Glad you checked out my Blog Post! Nice! So, you planning a sweet surprise, aww! I'm happy I could help!
      Clarissa

      Delete
  6. Absolutely love this... plans... plans.. plans...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helga!
      I love to plan romantic ideas! I am motivated now to write another BLOG POST about another romantic idea. Stay Tuned!

      Clarissa

      Delete
  7. These are some great ideas Clarissa! Who doesn't love breakfast in bed? I do agree with you that it is important to keep the love alive in your relationship and this is a fun, simple way to do so that means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Lynn you HAVE to keep the LOVE alive, and romantic! it's a MUST. Thanks, I am glad you enjoyed my POST!

      Clarissa

      Delete
  8. Great ideas, some guys think being romantic is complicated and has to be expensive but the little things will be remembered forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my post! Yes things don't have to be complicated! Yes, just something simple and romantic!

      Clarissa

      Delete
  9. Very romantic! Sometimes couples forget to take time out of wedding planning to just be with each other. This is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete