HELLO

Sunday, November 9, 2014

5 Winter Dating ideas


Baby it's cold outside! Here at The Sweetest we are blogging all about love and romance! Engagement season is in full swing, and we are really excited. 

Today, we will talk about 5 fabulous winter date ideas! 

Note: These are some of my recommendations for places here in Georgia! Below are some of my husband's and I favorites! 

#1) Iceskating - why not go out and hold hands together. Grab a cup of hot chocolate (dress warm), and hit the rink! Here in Georgia I love Atlantic Station's iceskating rink ( wrap your arms around each other's waist and have fun). 

#2) Coffee Shop - a fun way to sit, and lounge together on your smart phone, or tablet and surf the net on wifi. Order your favorite warm beverages, and hangout together. One of my favorites is Starbucks (of course) or Java Monkey Decatur, Georgia ( great conversations can be sparked in coffee shops).

#3) Draw & Sip together - Create a Canvas located in southeast Georgia in the city of Lithonia. It's certainly a perfect date night full of drawing and sipping on your favorite wine (BYFW - Bring Your Favorite Wine!!!)! 

#4) Go grab something SWEET - We love Cafe Intermezzo dessert, a wide selection of cakes, cheesecakes ( always different flavors). We also love to dine here ( Super Romantic) when you enter it's dimly lit with candles ( a beautiful and intimate place), and in the winter months the outdoor patio is well heated. What's great, is there are two locations to choose from. 

#5) Wine Tasting - attend a wine tasting together. There's a monthly wine tasting in the Virginia Highlands area, one of the most romantic places in Georgia! The place I love is called, Java Vino ( I know I love the Coffee Houses). Here they offer wine tastings, venue space, and great coffee. Inquire within for the next monthly tasting. 



If you enjoyed these tips please don't forget to leave a comment below. For more romantic tips Click Here

Have a Sweet Day, 
Clarissa 


8 comments:

  1. Amazing Tips! I love the whole ice skating idea and I will be looking for an ice skating rink for some holiday fun for hubs and I. Thanks for sharing C♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, and checking out my Blog. Yes, Iceskating is a fun activity and can also be great for date night!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful ideas, maybe next step can be weekend in the nearest ski resort and repeat this tips with few more suggestions.Nice post Clarissa..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful date ideas Clarissa! My husband keeps trying to get me to go ice skating but I'm far too timid. I like the dessert orientated idea though (gotta indulge the sweet tooth).
    Thanks for the great ideas, I'll remember the recommendations if I'm ever in Georgia for winter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont have a favorite - I love them ALL! I sometimes need to remind myself to do "fun" stuff every once in a while! LOL - Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas for a fun date during these COLD months.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great ideas. During the engagement and wedding planning period, it is so important to refresh and rejuvenate. I love the ice skating idea; Opportunity to be active and work out some stress

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are some great winter dating ideas especially ice skating. I think this would be hilarious if one of them doesn't know how to skate. It would be fun and romantic with alot of falling and hugging.

    ReplyDelete