HELLO

Friday, December 5, 2014

Marsala - Pantone Color of 2015

 
                                                                      Photo Credit
 
It was great to learn of the 2015 Pantone color of the year!  I heard the big annoucement and was very excited to learn what the new color was ( it's pretty). The color Marsala 18-1438 is very natural, full of richness, and is a pretty reddish-brownish color.  This is perfect for the Winter /Fall weddings due to the deep hues in this color.  I think brides would like this for Valentine's Day. I will show some different ways that Marsala can be incorporated in the wedding day.  
 
                                                                         Photo Credit  
                                                                      
 
 
When I see a color such as Marsala I think of love and romance, and these inspirations boards display how beautiful the color is. The color is sensual, and romantic!  I cannot wait for one of my brides to utilize this color in their wedding day.  This color is going to beautiful for 2015 as brides implement the color throughout their event design.  Pictured below is a beautiful cupcake ( I can only imagine how pretty the dessert bars will be with this color)!

 
 
                                                                             Photo Credit 
 
 

                                                                          Photo Credit

This bouquet is very elegant, and beautiful I love how the pretty Marsala is displayed here. Lots of pretty pink, white, and other deep fall colors, along with the  greenery throughout the floral design.

                                                                            Photo Credit

Now that I have given my thoughts on Marsala, please share your thoughts in the comment section below. Please, don't forget to subscribe to my BLOG!



Have a Sweet Day,
Clarissa

Written by: Clarissa The Sweetest Thing Events

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color! #feelinginspired

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!
      I think this color is nice as well, and when I saw all the inspirations surrounding it, I started to like it more.

      Clarissa

      Delete
  2. Oh I love that first dress! This colour is so luxurious and rich. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of it in weddings.
    Thanks for posting. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That dress is stunning, and the Color of the Year looks great!

      Thanks!

      Clarissa

      Delete
  3. I love bouquets with red peonies. Nice tip for this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the new color Marsala. I love that it can be paired with colors such as green, gold and ivory, to name a few. I'm like you - I can't wait for one of my brides to use this color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that it would work lovely for Valentine's Day, it would be a nice take away from traditional red!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I might be the only one not really liking this color. It's a bit boring BUT I do think if it's incorporated into a nice color palette and not the main color that it can be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am thoroughly enjoying all the inspiration pics of the latest trend color! I am excited to see the direction it takes & if brides will make the most of this beautiful, rich & elegant color! I can see this being a new fall favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Though I'm quite surprise at Pantone's color choice for 2015, I am getting use to this hue already. We just gotta know how to create with it, wear it and pair it with other colors. It's workable and I think we'll enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings!
      Yes, I feel exactly the same, I'm getting more use to this color as well.

      I can't wait to see how brides will utilize this color in the coming months!

      Clarissa

      Delete