HELLO

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year Eve Inspirations

Happy Wedding Wednesday! The countdown for 2015 is tonight! This is my last blog post for 2014, WOW what a incredible year.  I cannot wait to bring you more great content next year! Today, I wanted to bring to you some fabolous New Years Eve inspirations. The holiday is surrounded with lots of glitter, confetti, and glam! Also, New Year Eve themed weddings, social events, and big spectacular parties. Here at The Sweetest Thing Events we are excited about the new year. Enjoy these inspirations and perhaps you can incorporate some into your own celebrations.




 

Imagine celebrating the New Year in this beautiful sequin dress, covered in gold, it's very gorgeous and perfect for a night out of celebration.  Imagine arriving to a party, and dancing the night away in this dress. I love how it's paired with a clutch purse, and bracelet.

 

New Years Eve parties are about the eye candy ( the pretty decorations) and you can WOW your guests with unique decor! When hosting a New Years Eve themed party you want to create a fun, festive atomosphere! Here's a awesome idea to implement if you love to do DIY projects! I love the GOLD!



 
I was inspired by this beautiful bridal bouquet perfect for a blushing bride as she exchanges vows on New Years Eve! The colors are so soft and beautiful, and the bottom is wrapped so lovely in gold sequin. Lots of sparkle, and shine, and any Bride will dazzle as she carries this bouquet throughout the wedding day!



Here's a sassy, short sequin, and pretty "Cut the Cake" dress, perfect for the curvy bride. The golds, blacks, and shimmer make the dress shine. Also, this dress is great "after the wedding" as the bride exits the reception on New Years Eve night! 




Make the grand entrance into the wedding ceremony FUN! Here's a great way to bring out the theme of the New Year by adding shining stars into the aisle.   When the wedding guests enter the wedding ceremony they will love to see all the pretty stars in the aisle.  This will be a fun conversation piece as well for the guests, and will make ROCKIN wedding photography.
 
 
 
 
Also, for more inspirations, tips and more please CLICK HERE thank you!
 
 
Happy New Year!
2015





Have a Sweet Day,
Clarissa


Written by: Clarissa The Sweetest Thing Events

8 comments:

  1. Glitter and gold - my two favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love lots of glitter as well, and especially around New Years! All the glitter & gold really bring out the theme!

      Thank you for stopping by and visiting my BLOG!

      Clarissa - The Sweetest Thing Events

      Delete
  2. Love these glitzy ideas & those shining starts are so cool. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you stopped by to check out my last post of the year!

      I had a lot of fun gathering these inspirations! I'm glad you enjoyed them!


      Clarissa - The Sweetest Thing Events

      Delete
  3. Love that 1st dress - GOR-GEE-OUS!!!! I also love the idea of painting balloons gold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just loved all these great New Years Eve inspirations, how could I miss such great ideas!! Well dear I feel planning for a party is quite stressful so I always prefer hiring an experienced event planner who can take the charge of entire arrangement responsibilities so that I could feel free from those responsibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally inspiring post! :) Happy New Year. Loved the idea of the huge gold egg.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My! All the "Glitta" makes me happy. Love this Clarissa!

    ReplyDelete