HELLO

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Latoya & Andre's "Couples Shower"



A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of throwing a baby shower for some very close friend's of mines. They had a"Couple's Shower"at their beautiful house in Covington. I was very excited about planning this event not only because I love planning baby showers. But because the new baby is going to be my god child! The cupcakes pictured above are homemade, I baked them fresh from scratch. The cupcake tier featured three blissfully satisfying flavors; a sweet rich strawberry cake, topped with a delicious strawberry cream frosting; a intense vanilla cake topped with sweet buttercream frosting, and lastly a sugary sweet cake delightfully finished with a luscious lemon frosting.
The theme I chose for the baby shower was "Bible Verses" also pictured above is a verse I chose from the bible and placed it on the sign-in table. As guests arrived they signed-in & wrote well wishes to the couple, surrounding the frame was candles and the handmade baby shower invitation I created. There was also, several other framed bible verses displayed throughout the baby shower!
I just want to wish Latoya & Andre the best, and many blessings to baby Kennedy and the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment