HELLO

Monday, August 24, 2009

The Roaring 20s Commercial Shoot

Greetings Everyone,


Today, I had the opportunity (or should I say Sonya Owens owner of the store gave me the opportunity) to "STAR" in a commercial. I feel truely blessed...It was FUN, and Exciting! She's is a great friend and a true blessing to me. The store will now be carrying PLUS & MISSES sizes! The commercial will running on television SOON!

Also, the BIG EVENT was this past Sunday, August 23, 2009 at "The Roaring 20s" had the SHOPPING & BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY EVENT. I had the pleasure of planning and organizing this event along with decorating and catering. It was a great turn out, it was nice.......complimentary beverages, and finger foods were served... and I just want to say thanks to everyone that came out! I will be posting pictures from that event soon!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah Clarissa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congratulations. Was it great? What was it about? I'm glad the event turned out nice. I'm so sorry I could not make it. I was exhausted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a GREAT turn out! There was shopping, food, drinks, and "Body Magic" was there and had a nice presentation. Maybe you can come to the next event! It's coming up in 2 weeks at the store. I'll keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete