HELLO

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

A Tool for becoming more Productive - Meditation

I have decided to use "Meditation" as a tool to become more productive, I have always been curious about it. I had confirmation (I truly believe when you hear the same consistent thing by different sources it's a sign) by a professional vendor (she was telling me about it last year). Also, this particular vendor  makes amazing bath & body products. Furthermore,  recently I had a family member recommend meditation to me.

I was even invited to attend a local meditation class (I thought it was such a awesome idea). I just never followed up on the invite. But, I'm glad that I am finally going to go ( I'm actually REALLY looking forward to it)! 


I'm still in the early learning stages, checking out books and materials about meditation. I want to be educated about it, and learn as much as I can. I'm looking forward to the benefits of it. I know it will improve my personal, and business life. That's surely what I'm looking forward to! 


I want to create a quiet, neat, and beautiful space where I can actually meditate. A spot in my home where I can just get very comfortable, relax, and close my eyes. I think it's very important that I'm in a space where I can feel calm, and at ease, and can focus on the meditation. 

 
Life gets very busy, and we take so much in. I feel that meditation would be a great way to clear my mind.  Also, as a business owner meditation would help with managing stress, decluttering my mind, sharpening my critical thinking skills, and more.  



I will have to keep you all posted on my journey of Mediation! Also, I'm going to download the Head space App. I cannot wait to see all the beautiful benefits that I will gain over my life! This "tool" is going to be a life changing experience! 

My last three blog posts have been very inspirational, thanks to this awesome 15-Day Blogging Challenge by Natalie Sisson



Note: This blog post was inspired by Natalie Sission 15-Day blog challenge.
 


 
Have a Sweet Day,

Clarissa


Written by: Clarissa
Photography Credit: Pinterest



3 comments:

  1. great post - I love the idea of meditation - just think I'm too A.D.D. to ever be able to do it! (LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meditation is relaxing. Please keep us informed on how your meditation journey is going. Wishing you lots of peace and relaxation as you embark upon this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually really like meditating. I don't do it often (well, hardly at all( but my husband does it every night and it's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete