HELLO

Friday, January 23, 2015

Letting Go - Forming new habits







Out with the old and in with the new, with the new year among us it's time to set new goals. Reflect on what we accomplished last year. Time to form all fresh and new habits! I want to let go of the habit of not writing my new ideas down! 

I get a idea and sometimes I will not write it down. As a wedding and event planner I'm always brainstorming. Constantly, thinking of new things to implement. 

My new habit I will form for this year is writing my ideas down ( writing them down all the time, as soon as I think of them!)!!!

Holding on to old habits will slow you down. I don't want to start the new year off with habits from 2014. 




What I plan to do is, as soon as an idea pops into my head. I'm going to grab a notebook, or journal and write the idea down. I will also use tabs to organize the ideas. I plan to have all my ideas all arranged where I can easily access them. 
I think that will help a lot, especially on days when I have down time. I also, plan to sit aside a time to look over my ideas. Most of the ideas that come to me are social, networking, and bridal/wedding events ideas. 








Developing great habits will help me prosper in my business. Therefore, I can be even more productive. I will be able also to take these ideas and build on them! I cannot wait to get started with forming my new habit for 2015! 





 
 
 
Note: This blog post was inspired by Natalie Sission 15-Day blog challenge.
 
 
Have a Sweet Day, 
Clarissa 

Photography Credit: Pinterest 
Written by: Clarissa

No comments:

Post a Comment