HELLO

Thursday, January 29, 2015

What "ONE" Thing I Will Do to Have More "ME" Time

Taking time out for yourself is key! You have to take a break from the everyday hustle and bustle of life. Especially if you are wearing many hats (Wife, Mother, Friend, Business Owner, ect...) I will incorporate "me" time into my schedule. This gives me time to recharge, and refresh myself, and be even more productive.

     All the amazing scrubs and oils! 


           My Instagram snap shots!
      

One weekend, myself and a few girlfriends decided to have a "spa" day. The spa is called "iwi Fresh Garden Day Spa" I went to a spa recommended by a dear friend of mines.  The spa offers made from scratch spa treatments.  Along, with many other services (facials, predicures, manicures, ect...).  To make a long story short, I enjoyed my one hour massage so much...that I'm now "hooked"! I will certainly, reward myself with a massage (on a regular basis). 

I can still remember walking into the spa being greeted with a warm smile. The decor, it smelled so good all the fresh oils, and scrubs, au natural products; such a wonderful experience! I remember choosing the two oils that the massage therapist used on me during my session. It was absolutely amazing! 

            Instagram snap shot

    Here's a pic of me smelling the oils    and scrubs.......


Here are a few steps of how I will add "me" time to my schedule: 

* Marking my calendar and planning around my events, and daily activites. 

* Saving money in advance to make sure I can include these special activites in my budget

* Un-plugging, turning my smart phone, and all electrical gadgets and devices off during my pampering. 




Have a Sweet Day, 
Clarissa 


Written by: Clarissa
Photography credits: iphone photography
(I snapped these pictures with my iphone!)
Location:
341 Nelson 
Atlanta, Georgia 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment