HELLO

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

My Fun & Fab System I use when Blogging





I'm constantly blogging, I'm always thinking about my next blog post. Sometimes I have to blog on the go, inbetween running errands. I have a system of how I blog, and a tool I utilize to make it easy! I use  BLOGGER that I downloaded to my smart phone device. By using this App I can easily write, edit, save, or publish a blog post instantly. I can share my posts quickly, upload photos, and much more!



"I LOVE my IPhone, and I'm constantly using it to BLOG!" - Clarissa 




Here is the system I have put into place for when I blog:

#1) I brainstorm about the topic, and I conduct research. I think about the time of year/season, what's trending, popular, ect. 

#2) I open up the  BLOGGER App on my smart phone device (I blog from my phone about 99% of the time) I love it, and it's very quick and easy. 

#3) I will take the time to proofread the posts, and edit.

#4) I will share the blog post via social media, text, and in a blogging group. 

#5) I will follow up and read the comments, and continue to share the post, until I put new content out. 

I hope you enjoyed these 5 steps, and perhaps you can share with me the systems you use! 



Note: This blog post was inspired by Natalie Sission 15-Day blog challenge.

 
Have a Sweet Day,
Clarissa 


Photography Credit: Pinterest
Written by: Clarissa

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these great tips!! I really want to blog but have been inconsistent so far. This may help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these great tips!! I really want to blog but have been inconsistent so far. This may help.

    ReplyDelete