HELLO

Monday, January 19, 2015

My Daily Success Plan

Success -

n.noun

  1. The achievement of something desired, planned, or attempted.
  2. The gaining of fame or prosperity. 

I will discuss the many elements that make-up my daily success plan. I hope you enjoy and perhaps they may inspire you! Maybe, you already included some of these in your daily success plan.



Prayer - I feel this is one of the most important parts and the root of success, starts with prayer. There is POWER in prayer. I love to include this, and it's a great way to start and end the day. 



Reflection - I reflect when I wake up in the morning. I think about what I have accomplished the previous day. I also give thanks for what goals I have completed. This is refreshing, and gives you a excellent feeling. 



Meditation - I am new to meditation, I was inspired to incorporate this into my daily routine by a family member. It's very relaxing, and helps me think, and feel great. 



Keeping my Space free of clutter - I like to keep the space I work in neat, and clean. I can focus better on what I'm doing. Overall, I feel more comfortable and happy within a nice space. 






Organization - writing down my ideas, thoughts, goals, and brainstorms; all in one place. Also, I have a journal, I like to write in. Being organized is very important for staying on task. Developing the habit of writing things down is a healthy key to success!  




Un- plugged - I started this in 2015, learning to not check my notifications until after a certain hour in the mornings. The cell phone can be a big distraction, I am learning to put a plan into place for my smart phone, tablet, ect... 


I hope you enjoyed reading about my daily plan for success.  I would love to hear what you do to achieve daily success. 
 

Note: This blog post was inspired by Natalie Sission 15-Day blog challenge.




Have a Sweet day,
Clarissa

 
Photography Credit:  Pinterest
Written by: Clarissa 






7 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this article and all the great information/tips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm happy there was some helpful tips that you liked!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Clarissa

      Delete
  2. Great post - Ive def been working on my organizational skills for 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so inspiring Clarissa! I love how you started with prayer. Without my Heavenly Father I am nothing so this is definitely a must. Reflection, meditation, organization are so important. Whew! Unplugging. This is something I started last year and I plan to dive deeper in practicing this. It's important, you know? Amazing post. Breath of fresh air💗

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful post. I knew we were kindred spirits! I try to make a habit of doing all of these. I may not do it for the amount of time that I would like to each day but I do attempt to connect with all of these some time throughout my day. I do need to work on organization as that can always be better. Writing is not something I enjoy doing so I will attempt to up my game in that area. Loved all of your photo examples by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is very good and descriptive. I am very fond of this approach. Neatly explained and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is very good and descriptive. I am very fond of this approach. Neatly explained and thank you.

    ReplyDelete