HELLO

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Fueling Yourself - Mind, Body, & Soul







Fuel - 

  1. Something consumed to produce energy, especially.


There is one thing that I will do to fuel myself. It's that very thing that will give me energy! The one thing that will make me happy, and feel free. I think as a blogger, wedding and event planner, mom, wife, ect....taking the time out to refresh and enjoy the things in life that I like to do in my spare time is important. I actually can think of tons of things that I can do! But on this blog post I will focus on "one". 

When I think about the actual definition of "fuel" it's pretty straight foreword. You want to have something that you love to do, that gives you "energy". A great happy burst of energy. 

I want to focus on, riding my bike! Which takes me back to my childhood. I loved to ride my bike everywhere all around the neighborhood. It was one of the big thing I looked forward to as a child. Also, now as a adult, I purchased a mountain bike not that long ago. However, I want to buy a new one, and I would also like to buy a beach crusier as well ( yes 2-3 different bikes).   I love going to Tybee Island, Georgia ( love the beach). I would absolutely love to ride my bike around the beach/island. Furthermore, last year while on vacation in the Blue Ridge, Georgia Mountains. I saw a old vintage bike (wow, I love vintage classic items, would LOVE a bike like that)! 


Riding a bike is not only fun, but it's great exercise. Also, there's so many overall health benefits to riding a bike on a frequent basis (my father taught me that as a little girl).  When I'm on a bike I feel happy, energized, and awesome! I can't wait to go shopping for my new bikes soon! 


Have a Sweet day, 
Clarissa 


Photo Source: Tumblr
Written by: Clarissa

No comments:

Post a Comment