HELLO

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

A Task that I will "Outsource" within my Business









Outsource (def.):

: to send away (some of a company's work) to be done by people outside the company


I love to plan, and coordinate weddings, social events, marriage proposals (such a Lover of Romance)! I love to blog and bring my clients true visions to life! Today I will talk about what I have decided within my business to "outsource". 

I will outsource my stationary, invitations, graphic design (flyers, marketing materials) and event design. As a planner I always have my creative juices flowing.  I'm always thinking about wedding and events. I am very creative, I can put beautiful color palettes together, and pull details, and ideas and make them pretty. 


However, I'm only one person, and my primary focus is to plan and coordinate (among other tasks, that I do within my business). I want to be a Awesome planner but I cannot operate solo, I have to have other experts on my team!








The benefit of outsourcing: 

* I will have more time to focus on planning, coordinating, blogging, and being a wedding podcast co-host, and planning amazing romantic marriage proposal!

*I will allow other preferred wedding professionals, vendors, that have a expertise in that area to do what they do best. Which is to design! 

*Time is valuable, and I want to deliver my best "self" to all my clients, brides, grooms, ect; giving this task to someone else will give me more time, and in turn I'm a happier planner (smiles)! Plus, my client is happy because things will move quicker and more efficient!

*Most importantly, I have more time spent with my family. My personal, and business life have to have balance! By giving someone else the task of designing the event, and flyers I will be able to get MORE quality time in! 









Lastly, it's best to work together with other wedding professionals, event designers, graphic designers as one team. Also, it's great to collectively come together to execute the client's overall vision. 



Note: This blog post was inspired by Natalie Sission 15-Day blog challenge.


Have a Sweet Day,
Clarissa 


Written By: Clarissa 
Photography Credit: Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment