HELLO

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Fab plans for 2015 - Creating my ideal business model





I am a wedding & event planner, marriage proposal planner, blogger, and wedding talk show Co-host I love everything about weddings, social events, and interacting with brides, grooms, and clients. 

Also, I love to educate, teaching is rewarding, I love hosting networking events, meeting and greeting with wedding professionals, and vendors. I also, love to meet inspiring wedding and event planners as well. 

Furthermore, among meeting new planners that want to learn the craft; I allow them to shadow me (I love educating them)! I love social media as well and interacting and meeting new professionals on all social media platforms. I have a lot of fun during weekly Twitter ChatsTwitter Party hosted during wedding shows on TV, and and also hosting bridal Giveaways via social media. 

I also, love to travel to bridal shows, expos, and bridal events out of state. Last year I attended New York International Bridal Week. It was so amazing, I was there as the social media manager of Bridal Style Blog. The couture shows, were amazing, one of my favorite wedding designers is Carol Hannah (Carol Hannah's Couture Fashion Show was amazing)!  Furthermore, I have volunteered at Bridal Events, working behind the scenes (last year I volunteered at The Atlanta Bridal Showcase & Brunch) with professional vendors,models, assisting with event design, stuffing swag bags, greeting brides.to.be, and more (I am a wedding fanatic!). I met a awesome wedding professional at my Spring networking event last year Pretty Chic Bridal; we continued to network throughout 2014 and I assisted her with a bridal show (we also volunteered together at The Atlanta Bridal Showcase & Brunch)  Lastly,  it's all such a warm and rewarding feeling to do all these fun activites; it's truly my passion. I LOVE It! 

 



My business model consist of implementing wedding workshops, more networking events, participating in my first speaking engagement invited by a awesome Atlanta based photographer/blogger. (YAY! Coming this Spring of 2015), launching something  new for my business (that's a secret - in progress), I want to incorporate more education for brides and grooms, I want to include more giveaways; and most of all being front and center interacting with my customers, building more relationships with new wedding professionals and vendors. In terms of social media I want to include even more interaction via Twitter, by participating in Twitter parties and indeed hosting some (as a matter of fact we have a Twitter party coming soon!  Co-hosting on "Bridal Style Blog Podcast", is a big love of mines and having a chance to interact with brides, and wedding professionals on air and the host and I have alot of fun. Lastly, attending more educational, and informational wedding workshops for myself this year! 







I enjoyed discussing my ideal business model for 2015, I hope you enjoyed! 








Note: This blog post was inspired by Natalie Sission 15-Day blog challenge.


Photography: IPhone Photography via my Instagram page @sweetestthingevents 
Have a Sweet Day!
Clarissa 



Written by: Clarissa

No comments:

Post a Comment