HELLO

Sunday, January 25, 2015

My One Focus for 2015 - Bride & Groom Education






Education, is the one thing I want to focus on more than anything in 2015. Educating brides and grooms, by blogging, writing a ebook, hosting workshops, events, and functions centered around wedding and bridal education. I will not forget the guys, grooms need education as well. I want to provide a fun, interactive platform, for brides and grooms to easily access. I want to create series of workshops. I have been thinking about this a long time. I am all about education.



I have such a desire to teach the brides and grooms what they need while engaged. I want to be very hands-on with the couples. 


     "I am happy to be apart of the process of educating couples, this is a very exciting venture for me" 



Also, teaching about preparation for pre-wedding, scheduling and planning all those fun activites ( engagement party, bridal shower, bridal luncheon, rehearsal dinner, ect...) I see a lot of engaged coupes that really need a lot of education and guidance. I love to blog about varies wedding/bridal topics that will assist with the wedding planning. Also, it's truly important to hire a wedding planner (no matter what). 




Furthermore, by creating such amazing platforms, for the couples; this will help me be a very resourceful wedding planner. I have already started thinking of what I would like to do. Now, that the new year is here, it's time to start plugging in those dates/time/location for the upcoming events. Also, it's time to continue to blog, and to keep putting out amazing content. The ebook is a project I want to really want to complete; and have available for couples.


I love to write, and I know the ebook would be a fun project for me. The ebook ties into the educational element of my "one" goal to focus on (which is indeed "education").

I'm excited about what's to come for my 2015 engaged couples. I want brides and grooms to have a amazing experience while engaged and going into their marriage.





Note: This blog post was inspired by Natalie Sission 15-Day blog challenge.




Have a Sweet Day, 
Clarissa 


Photography Credit: Clarissa
Written by: Clarissa Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree. I am excited to learn. I didnt really enjoy my engagement as some have. I didnt have a planner, though I wish I did. We did it all in 4 mths and it worked out in the end..but it could have been better. Ladies look forward to this time and it can be dampen by the stress. RELEASE that book and allow other ladies to enjoy the engagement and the wedding they have always dreamed about... I am all about education (coming from the professional student).. I too plan on educating my clients. Looking forward to it ALL!

    ReplyDelete