HELLO

Monday, January 26, 2015

Setting Goals - 3 Amazing Goals I have set for 2015




There's so many bridal, wedding, workshops, meet-ups, wedding planner brunch/lunch functions coming up this year. I love to be very active in my business and participate and attend a lot of events. I will discuss 3 Goals I have set this year; which one includes a fun personal vacation! 






#1 Goal: 
My first goal for 2015 is to continue to participate in the weekly Twitter Chat.  I will continue and plan my calendar around these particular chats (set my phone alerts to remind me).  These chats are fun, educational, and a perfect time to communicate with other wedding professionals. I currently, participate on Wednesdays, and Sundays. I have met some awesome wedding planners and professionals via Twitter. I have even had a few support me when I host my own networking events. Participating in my swag bags, sponsoring prizes/giveaways. 


#2 Goal: 
My second goal....I have a goal to sign up for a educational program. A program that is specific to wedding planners, small business owners, ect... Education is key, and I want to continue to learn more about improving my business. I want to present the best services, products, ect to my clients. I'm currently shopping around for the best educational program to sign -up for! 

#3 Goal: 
Lastly, my 3rd Goal is to plan a vacation for the Summer 2015 during my birthday week. I love to rent out the awesome beachhouses in Tybee Island, Georgia. It's a lot of attractions, restaurants, beach activites, water sports, and more! I will begin now looking for a beach house to reserve ( it's a great idea to start early before they are Sold Out)! I will plan all the activites in advance as well. I want to stay for 7 days; relax, and have a ton of fun! I have been before in the past several times; but this time I want to try things I never have before! 








Note: This blog post was inspired by Natalie Sission 15-Day blog challenge.
 

Have a Sweet Day, 
Clarissa 



Photography Credit: Pinterest
Written by:Clarissa

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals Clarissa. I too would like to participate in an educational program or attend the National Stationery Show this year.

    Good luck! Hope you have a great 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post Clarissa! Goal number 2 is something I've been thinking about and I cannot wait to accomplish this goal myself. Wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete