HELLO

Friday, January 30, 2015

Decluttering - Freeing up my work space



                       Photo Credit 

I want to de-clutter my work space, I love to brainstorm, use post-it notes, journals, notebooks, mini notebooks, scratch paper, index cards, and notebook paper! I'm always thinking, writing, coming up with tons of ideas for myself, marriage, family, and business! Constantly, taking notes! Furthermore, after while you begin to collect tons of paper, and notebooks... and lastly it becomes a mess! You find yourself storing things in boxes, putting them away. It's cycle, that I want to end; and it starts by "de-cluttering" and getting rid of the extra papers. Also, I need to create "one" central location that I can write all my ideas down at. 

Decluttering is KEY to being more organized. Also, being able to navigate through all your ideas in a organized fashion. 

My plan is to create a system that works exclusively for me. I will purchase one binder, or filing cabinet, perhaps a huge journal. This will for sure cut down on tons of paper clutter! 

Have a Sweet Day, 
Clarissa


Photography Source: www.athomeinlove.com
Written by: Clarissa

No comments:

Post a Comment